Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ramsay's Iconic Cheese Factory with 3 bedroom cottage on over 2 acres - "Colonsay"!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away on a thoroughly enchanting, private and picturesque 2.48 acre parcel south of Toowoomba in a scenic rural mixed farming valley is this character residence & Cheese Factory helping buyers with various options on offer including work from home, Airbnb or just enjoy lifestyle living. The lounge & dining areas are combined with polished cypress flooring & open fire place a feature extending to the large enclosed covered outdoor area for entertaining. This property has a feel of yesteryear with the ability to transform to your requirements for the future or if you just want land for farm animals, love growing your own food or simply just want some space around you, then this property will suit perfectly.
- Extend Cheese Factory easily to large shed
- Large spacious bedrooms
- High ceilings & two living areas
- Near new covered outdoor area + side verandah
- Tongue & groove walls & fire place
- Shower over bath
- Large open planned country kitchen with views
- Office could be utilized as a sleep out
- Fenced into two paddocks, the house yard is fully fenced
- Rain water tank + windmill bore not in use
- Surrounding properties ensure peace & privacy
- The best school on the Darling Downs is only a few minutes away!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
9,922m² / 2.45 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.