Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT - The perfect lifestyle away from the hustle & bustle but within easy commute! Estate Finalisation!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
"Laurabada" - the perfect classic country home privately positioned on a 2.49 acre parcel in an excellent location on the outskirts of Toowoomba. This delightful brick veneer home features, 3 bedrooms plus office, 2 bathrooms & 2 large family living areas. "Laurabada" is only a short & comfortable drive into Toowoomba & Pittsworth.
Call for your inspection today and experience for yourself this highly sought after property before someone else takes advantage of the price line.
- Large open plan living and dining areas
- Second living room with a cosy fireplace
- The kitchen is complete with a large walk-in pantry
- Brick veneer home with tiled roof
- Master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 4th bedroom or office
- Second large living room with fireplace
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fenced into 3 paddocks with watering points
- 6m x 9m powered double garage with 2 manual roller doors
- 6m x 6m powered workshop
- Electric sub bore & 2 large concrete water tanks
- Chook house, daily mail & bin service
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
1.01 ha / 2.5 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.