Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
"Noonga" - 39.5 acres - Escape to the Country - Rural lifestyle & hobby farm close to Clifton
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
"Noonga" is the ultimate lifestyle hobby farm, located on a no through road with the homestead set well back & nestled in amongst the leafy surrounds over looking the scenic valley below. The country style homestead is a solid brick build with wide wrap around verandahs and has ample room for all occasions. The modern Queenslander with colonial style finishes has many modern period features including high 9ft ceilings and spotted gum flooring internally & iron bark externally.
Fenced excellently into 4 main paddocks with central watering point from great bore, dam & 2 day yards with steel cattle rail fencing off stable complex. Fantastic shedding strategically placed completes "Noonga"! An ideal opportunity to any animal husbandry venture but particularly useful to anyone looking to have horses & livestock or simply sit back relax and take in the peaceful sounds of the wild life whilst enjoying the beautiful fauna on constant display.
Combining the character, charm and warm simplicity of the home with peace, tranquility and views you will be truly captivated by what you see. This small farm, with real lifestyle will be sold so don't wait until after the auction to inspect because it will be too late!
- 15m x 9m shed with 7m x 6m annexure
- Shower, toilet & hot water in shed
- Grey container on stumps included in sale
- 9m x 7.5m open machinery shed
- 2 x 9m x 4m stable complex with own tank
- 2 x 5000 gallon tanks with water diverters
- 2 tanks on shed with electric pump
- Fully fenced pet proof house yard with lush lawns
- Aluminium powder coated railing on verandahs
- Double sided fire place servicing all internal areas
- Bitumen access to homestead with circular driveway
- Large butlers pantry & built in office
- Fold out ironing board in laundry with ample bench & storage
- 2nd toilet in house adjacent to covered out door entertaining area
- Powder room adjacent to bathroom
- Great storage areas under house
- Lighted storage area in ceiling with access ladder roof blanket insulation
- Large dam with great catchment for livestock use
- Clifton golf course just a stones throw away
- NBN & Telstra land line connected
- Numerous school options with nearby towns & connecting to Toowoomba
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
29th May 2018 - Auction commences at 6.00pm
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
16 ha / 40 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.