Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Perfect Paradise for Horse & Cattle Lovers
- Land: 27 ha (66 acres)
Escape the hustle and bustle but keep the convenience of being just 15 mins to Highfields and 30 mins to Toowoomba CBD.
Enjoy the peace and quiet in a quintessential country home with loads of charm nestled amongst beautifully established gardens on 66 acres.
Thoughtful planning from the start has made 'Umbracarn' a perfect paradise for horse and cattle lovers with secure water, excellent fencing, yards, shedding, stables and arena.
Act now - this property won't disappoint!
- classic timber character home
- open plan kitchen, dining and living
- polished wood floors
- decorative ceilings
- enclosed entertaining deck
- office or optional 4th bedroom
- solar hot water
- gas heating
- 2 toilets
- under-floor insulation throughout
- 200+ square metres of roofed shedding
- 20,000* gal rainwater storage
- established gardens including macadamias, figs, avocados, olives and mulberries
- 5 paddocks with good fencing
- 3 stall stable
- 60 x 20m arena
- cattle yards
- secure connection to Perseverance - Mt Kynoch water pipeline
- shade and shelter tree lines
- tick free
Directions: Coming from Highfields - take first right after Geham School onto Geham Station Rd - then first left onto Perkins Flat Rd and continue on to Connolly Rd.
27 ha / 66 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.