Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
106 acres - Views, Lifestyle and Location!
- Land: 43 ha (106 acres)
A fantastic opportunity for rural lifestyle buyers looking for a property with income potential close to major centres of Toowoomba (25 mins) and Gatton (15 mins).
4 bed weekender with plenty of character, stone bench tops, gas and electric stove/oven, air-conditioning and fireplace.
Steel framed machinery shed, mounted shipping containers, cattle yards, bore, 2 dams, piggery and 50,000+ gallons of tank storage.
Well fenced and grassed with a mix of rhodes, buffel, creeping bluegrass and gatton panic.
Sellers are planning to relocate.
- 260m2 concreted, lined and powered shed built into weekender dwelling
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 6 burner cooktop and oven (gas/electric)
- air conditioning and ceiling fans
- wood stove / fireplace
- 5kw solar panels connected to grid
- 12,500* gallons rainwater storage
- 10 x 9m* shed with (2) 40' mounted containers and skillion roof between
- steel cattle yards with loading ramp and vet crush
- 3 phase power
- 7 paddocks
- bore (drilling log available)
- 2 dams and solar pump
- 40,000* gallons of header tank storage and reticulated pipework supply
- concrete blockwork piggery
- small feed silo - 9t Sherwell
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
43 ha / 106 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ma Ma Creek
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.