Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Yarraki" - 100.2 acres - A peaceful place - Owner relocating & needs a sale!
- Land: 41 ha (100 acres)
"Yarraki" really is a peaceful place & a place to call home. The character timber homestead has 3 big bedrooms, is set back off South Branch Road & is nestled in a leafy position with a huge deck over looking the iconic Millarvale Creek with watering holes & places to camp, swim, fish & relax.
The property boasts great grazing country either side of the creek with excellent creek flat soils, good external & internal fencing accompanied by timber yards with loading ramp & vet crush. A powered enclosed stable complex come storage area can be locked and is adjacent to the cattle yards with lane way system in play. A second dwelling consists of a bedroom, living area, laundry, kitchen, bathroom & verandah also overlooking Millarvale Creek.
"Yarraki" could suit a bnb or farm stay type business venture with Spicers Retreat nearby. This is a top property to relax & make a few dollars on the side with livestock or transform to suit your needs. Relocating owner is needing property sold & ready to see an offer!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning x 2
- 3 x 3000 gallon tanks + 10 000 gallon tank on house for drinking water
- Pump on Millarvale Creek lifting to tanks at back of stables
- Concrete floored 12 m x 8 m lockable shed near main house with toilet & work area
- Big 2 bay carport, fit 4 cars
- John Deere tractor included in sale
- Generator set under main house included in sale
- Most of "Yarraki" is cleared & well contoured
- 35 km to Warwick
- 130 km to Brisbane
- 185 km to Gold Coast
- 96 km to Toowoomba
- Air Conditioning
41 ha / 100 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.