Immaculately presented first home or investment opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
New to the market is this lovely low set Arden Vale brick built house set in a quiet location in growing Greenmount.
Upon entering, you will see the separate lounge that leads into the kitchen which has ample bench and cupboard space. The home is very neat and tidy with 3 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and the reverse cycle air conditioner is located centrally. There is a covered outdoor entertaining area to enjoy all seasons plus a second toilet.
The property is situated on the corner of Forsyth & Warkon Streets on 1518m2 and has landscaped & established gardens plus a huge carport & enclosed shed, garden shed to store the mower and tools. There is also a single lock up garage with internal access which has been cleverly converted into a rumpus room.
Owners want this gone as quickly as possible and are ready to listen to all offers.
- Rain water tanks x 3
- 6m x 7.5m enclosed 2 bay shed with 3m high roller door clearance
- 6m x 7.5m carport with concrete base adjoining big shed
- Manicured landscaped gardens
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, dining & lounge
- 2nd toilet adjacent to laundry and access to shed
- Corner allotment with school bus to Toowoomba & Ramsay (walking distance to local primary school)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.