430 acres - Quality mixed farming - 4km from Pilton
Torwoodlea' consists of 430 acres in 2 titles of very well-managed, mixed farming country located in the tightly held area near Pilton - only 30 mins from Toowoomba.
- 270 acres cultivation
- Balance of grazing
- Soft black soils and good fencing throughout,
- 3 dams and 3 bores (all equipped)
- New variable speed submersible installed on main bore (approx. 4000 gph)
- 70 ML overland flow storage approval
- 3 bed / 1 bath homestead
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Solarhart hot water
- Additional detached granny flat
- Double car garage
- Large Oz barn style workshop (concreted and powered).
- 50'x30' enclosed shed
- 60'x40' enclosed shed
- 12x9m open front shed
- Additional open front shed
- High-set timber barn
- Steel yards with crush and loading ramp
- 150t of grain silo storage
The property is currently managed in family partnership with the adjoining 198 acres also for sale (see 1109 Greenmount-Hirstvale Road). The properties are available for negotiation to purchase together or separate.
Location is superb, being only 30 mins from Toowoomba and 40 mins to Warwick and Gatton, and is well serviced by the smaller local towns, schools, bus runs and daily mail routes.
This is an exceptionally well managed and maintained property - opportunities of this quality in such a tightly held area do not come up often. Contact agent to discuss and arrange inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.