Your own secluded 53 acres with room to grow adjoining Gatton residential!
"LouAnnMar", the ultimate in family living. This completely private and secluded 53 acre property has multipurpose written all over it. It has all the facilities needed for a farm stay or bed and breakfast including an outdoor bar and dining area, open fireplace, a separate granny flat, a deck and a recreational damn for fishing. The property also has considerable infrastructure with 9 paddocks, 2 dams, a 2000GHP bore, 4 water tanks and extensive underground irrigation.
The ranch style family home takes advantage of the very best aspects of its elevated position with immaculate gardens, entertainment areas and an 80 000L swimming pool. "LouAnnMar" is up for sale for the first time in 25 years - position your loved ones for the lifestyle they deserve.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 spacious living areas + separate featured bar room
- Impressive high exposed timber ceilings, cedar framed windows & doors
- 80 000L fully tiled in-ground swimming pool
- Verandahs on 3 sides of the family home
- Connecting granny flat or teenagers retreat with separate bedroom, bathroom & living area
- Sheltered bush camping facilities with open fireplace and seating
- Steel 4 bay carport & easy parking for several guest cars
- 5kW solar system with battery ready
- Excellent reliable bore & water quality (2500 GPH*) supplies house & pool (certificate and water test available)
- 2 x 3 800L rain water tanks for house consumption
- 1 x 38 000L & 2 x 19 000L rain & bore water tank storage
- Extensive underground poly line & taps for irrigation
- 2 dams can be used for irrigation purposes
- 1 smaller dam near residence & weekend retreat as additional source acting as a wild life habitat & supplied with deck for fishing
- Fenced into 9* paddocks with watering points
- Quality sandy to clay soil types with improved pastures, Gatton green panic, Rhodes grasses & Native species with fertilising & water practises in place
- Very good fencing including external boundary fence
- Covered working yards with race, loading ramp & steel head bale
- Excellent feeding yards into 4 areas with feed rack + strongly built bull yard, the complex is designed for ease of movement & less cattle/owner stress
- 6 bay high roofed hay shed & workshop
- Ample firewood supplies, cut & ready to burn
- School bus at the front gate into Gatton to state and private primary schools & an excellent high school
- Woodchester Estate backs onto the property & property zoned rural residential "emerging communities" providing potential subdivision development opportunities in the future
- Only 37km to Toowooomba
- Close To Transport
- Connecting Granny Flat
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.